Subject: Phase identifier report
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 09:04:35 +0200
From: Andre Authier <AAuthier@wanadoo.fr>
To: William Duax <duax@hwi.buffalo.edu>, Ake Kvick <kvick@esrf.fr>, Andre Authier <aauthier@wanadoo.fr>, Brian MacMahon <bm@iucr.org>, Carol Brock <cpbrock@pop.uky.edu>, D. Watson <watson@ccdc.cam.ac.uk>, Danny Litvin <u3c@psu.edu>, David Brown <idbrown@mcmaster.ca>, Dennis Mills <dmm@aps.anl.gov>, Dieter Schwarzenbach <dieter.schwarzenbach@epfl.ch>, E. Arnold <arnold@cabm.rutgers.edu>, George Ferguson <actac@uoguelph.ca>, Gernot Kostorz <kostorz@iap.phys.ethz.ch>, Hans Wondratschek <hans.wondratschek@physik.uni-karlsruhe.de>, Harmut Fuess <hfuess@tu-darmstadt.de>, Henk Schenk <schenk@science.uva.nl>, Jenny Glusker <jp_glusker@fccc.edu>, John R. Helliwell <john.helliwell@man.ac.uk>, Michael Rossmann <mgr@indiana.bio.purdue.edu>, Mike Dacombe <execsec@iucr.org>, Peter Strickland <ps@iucr.org>, R. B. Neder <reinhard.neder@mail.uni-wuerzburg.de>, Sine Larsen <slarsen@esrf.fr>, Syd Hall <syd@crystal.uwa.edu.au>, Ted Prince <ted@jazz.ncnr.nist.gov>, Theo Hahn <hahn@xtal.rwth-aachen.de>, Toshiaki Ohta <ohta@chem.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp>, U. Mueller <mueller@chemie.uni-marburg.de>, Uri Shmueli <ushmueli@post.tau.ac.il>, Vojtech Kopsky <kopsky@fzu.cz>, W. Clegg <w.clegg@ncl.ac.uk>

Dear All,

On 3 May I sent you the final report of the Working Group on Phase Identifiers. I have received no further comments and the report is considered as adopted. (I thought this was implicit, but better say it explicitely).

I am looking forward to seeing you in Florence,

Best wishes,

Andre

Andre Authier

Professor Emeritus, CoEditor of Acta Crystallographica, Section A

Villechenine, F-87470 Peyrat-le-Chateau, France

Tel/Fax 05 55 69 40 42, Intl +33 5 55 69 40 42

email: AAuthier@wanadoo.fr

begin:vcard
fn:I.David Brown
n:Brown;I.David
org:McMaster University;Brockhouse Institute for Materials Research
adr:;;King St. W;Hamilton;Ontario;L8S 4M1;Canada
email;internet:idbrown@mcmaster.ca
title:Professor Emeritus
tel;work:+905 525 9140 x 24710
tel;fax:+905 521 2773