[IUCr Home Page]

New member

Dear Colleagues,

	Subject to formal approval by the Commission on Crystallographic
Nomenclature, Michael Berndt has been added to this list of members.

	Michael is well known for his software development with
CrystalImpact and will bring the experience of a software developer to our
discussions.  He is currently working on a program to access several
databases simultaneously and has more than a casual interest in the
results of our discussions.  He will be able to advise on the suitability
of our choice of identifier from the programmers point of view and has
offered to test our proposals using his programs.

	I look forward to his contribution to our discussion.

	Which reminds me that no one has yet commented on the proposals
in my latest email.

				David

Dr.I.David Brown,  Professor Emeritus
Brockhouse Institute for Materials Research,
McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Tel: 1-(905)-525-9140 ext 24710
Fax: 1-(905)-521-2773
idbrown@mcmaster.ca

Reply to: [list | sender only]

Copyright © International Union of Crystallography

IUCr Webmaster