[IUCr Home Page]

Re: Discussion list for phase identifiers

Brian/All:
Excellent idea.
John

At 04:47 PM 4/4/2002 +0100, you wrote:
>Dear Colleagues
>
>At David Brown's request I have established a discussion list to coordinate
>discussion on the topic of phase identifiers for the CCN Working Group.
>I have already subscribed all the members of the Working Group to the
>list, so that you should all receive this message. I have used the email
>addresses in David's initial mailing; it is an unfortunate consequence of
>the way in which list software operates that you may not be able to post
>messages to the list if your address is even slightly different from this. If
>you find that messages do bounce, please let me know and I shall try to fix
>things.
>
>To make a contribution to the discussion, please send your emails to
>phase-transitions@iucr.org.
>
>A bonus of the list setup we use is that the discussions are automatically
>archived, and you may review them at any time from the URL
>    http://agate.iucr.org/iucr-top/lists/phase-identifiers/
>
>Please be aware that although this archive will not be indexed from the main
>IUCr web page, and is therefore unlikely to be encountered by random
>browsing, there sre no access restrictions on anyone who does know the URL.
>Therefore, although our discussions are not published, neither are they
>strictly private.
>
>I hope you find this facility useful.
>
>Best wishes
>Brian

John Faber, Ph.D.
Principal Scientist
International Centre for Diffraction Data
12 Campus Boulevard
Newtown Square, PA 19073-3273, USA
+1-610-325-9814 (phone)
+1-610-325-9823 (fax)
faber@icdd.com (e-mail)

Reply to: [list | sender only]

Copyright © International Union of Crystallography

IUCr Webmaster