Suppliers of equipment
- Second Hand Crystallography Accessories: Any old or unwanted X-ray Crsytallography equipment.
- a1 biotech supplies protein crystallography workstations
- ABCR, Research chemicals including a highly
- Advanced Design Consulting,
Inc., technical services support especially for synchrotron
radiation equipment and control
- Advanced Research Systems - Services for Electron microscopes, X-Ray Spectrometers, etc
- Alexandre Labo is a supplier of crystallographic instrumentation.
- Anton Paar - Develop and manufacture high- and low-temperature
attachments for X-ray diffraction.
- AXCO Australian X-ray Capillary Optics: AXCO designs, manufactures and supplies monocapillary X-ray optics as either optical components or complete optical systems for diffraction, spectrometry and WAXS/SAXS.
- Beevers Miniature Models Unit, Molecular Models for Industry, Research and Education.
- Bruker AXS Inc. - Solutions for Research & Industrial X-ray Diffraction and Fluorescence Analysis
- Bede Scientific Instruments Ltd. - X-ray Analytical Equipment and Software
- Edmund Bühler -
High and low temperature chambers
- Calidris - Software supplier for electron crystallography
- Cox Analytical Systems, X-ray
concentrators for higher X-Ray beam intensity
- Cryo Industries, supplier of cryogenic equipment for x-ray diffraction experiments
- Crystal Impact, software
for chemists and crystallographers
- Crystal Logic Inc., X-ray
- CrystalMaker - Software for diffraction and display
- CrystalPro. This system was
designed for imaging protein crystals.
- Crystal Structure Design AS, modelling software
- Crystalytics - Structure Determination Service
- Crystran Crystran manufacture custom made and stock optics from crystal, for infra-red, ultra violet and visible regions of the spectrum. Crystal scintillation detectors for X-ray & gamma-ray detection and imaging
- Cyberlab, Inc. - Vapor Diffusion Robotic Workstations
- D'Anvils - Highr pressure products, including diamond anvil cells.
- deCODE genetics Emerald BioStructures Products, provides macromolecular X-ray
crystallographic structure determination services and products to the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry.
- Del Mar Ventures suppliers of neutron equipment (Neutron Detectors - Neutron Position-Sensitive
Detector and Imaging System - Neutron Radiography
System - Fast Neutron Activation Analysis System -
Neutron Optics - Parabolic Neutron Concentrators); Microchannel Plates and MCP based
detectors and Precision optics.
- Diffraction Technology - suppliers of X-ray/XRD/XRF/Crystallographic upgrades and automation equipment
Discovery Partners International. Integrated systems for protein crystallization.
- Dr. M. Ermrich, X-Ray Laboratory, Service and Research, Diffractometry and Fluorescence Analysis
- Exorga, Inc. is now making a full-featured evaluation copy of its new
STR3DI32.EXE molecular modeling program available to academics, especially those interested in working molecular modeling into their courses.
- Foster Findlay Image analysis products
- B. A. Frenz & Associates, Inc SDP for Windows software for single crystal structure solution, refinement and publication preparation.
- Gesing Analytical
X-Ray Festkörperanalytik, Die GAX Festkörperanalytik als
Partner zur Lösung analytischer Fragestellung an festen Materialien
- Gilson, a leading manufacturer of specialized analytical instrumentation for the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industry
- Hampton Research - Macromolecular Crystal Growth
- Hecus M.Braun, Graz X-Ray (SAX/SWAX) Systems
- Hiltonbrooks Ltd -
Independent X-ray Sales and Service
- HUBER Diffraktionstechnik GmbH, X-Ray Crystallography Equipment, Synchrotron Instrumentation, Multi-Circle Diffractometers, Positioning Devices, Control Electronics
- Indigo Instruments - provides molecular models; Moly
mod Molecular Model Sets and Orbit
Molecular Model Kits.
- Inel, Powder diffraction equipment
- INO - National Optics Institute offers products and services in specialty optical fibers,
telecom systems and components, micro-fabrication, optical components, customized lasers, remote sensing, imaging and vision systems, optical and digital information
- International Centre for Diffraction Data
Interprobe Software for the handling of chemical structures
- ISPE The International Scientific Products Exchange offers a variety of free services to the scientific community. Included
are searchable indexes of relevant press releases, focal group participation, sciences servers at academic institutions, an interactive catalogue and a scientific terms register. These indexes are searchable
through the ISPE Search Engine.
- Kimberlyte Inc. - Educational chemistry software
- Klinger Educational Products Corp. supplies quality physics demonstration equipment and
- Kuma Diffraction
Instruments GmbH, Position sensitive X-ray detectors and general
X-ray diffraction equipment
- Labosoft S. C. Software for crystallographic texture analysis
- Linkam Scientific Instruments Ltd, Heating and Freezing Stages for the Microscopist
- MDL Supplier of integrated scientific information management systems, databases, and services used worldwide in pharmaceutical and chemical companies and in industries that use chemical
- MDPI crystal samples registration, collection and exchange.
- Malvern Instruments,
Ltd. - Light scattering solutions for protein size measurements
- X-ray Research
(marresearch), Image plate and CCD detectors, X-ray generators (In
North America, marusa)
- Metripol -
A New Quantitative Approach To Analysing Strain In Transparent Materials.
- MMR Technologies, Inc, suppliers
of low temperature equipment, in particular a X-ray Diffractometer Cold
- Molecular Dimensions Ltd, dedicated to supplying products for biomolecular
- MSI, Materials Science International Services, GmbH, Knowledge and Phase Diagrams
- MSI, Molecular Simulations Inc.
- Molecular Structure Solutions - Protein/macromolecular crystallography, products, sales and services
MVB Supplier of scientific, data acquisition,
chemometrics, chemistry drawing, and data presentation software for PC's
- Moxtek - Soft XRay Technologies
- MultiSum, Digital film recorders
- Nd:KGW and Yb:KGW laser crystals
- Nonius (now Bruker Nonius) Company L.P., New York
- Osmic Inc. - X-ray and neutron optical products
Cryosystems, supplier of cryogenic equipment for crystallography and
general crystallographic software
Diffraction with skills in CCD technology, X-ray optics, cryogenics,
precision mechanics and software.
- Oxford Instruments,
supplier of cryocrystallography products, low power X-Ray tubes, and
combined X-ray tubes and power supplies (X-Ray sources) supplied by the X-Ray Technology group.
- Oxford Molecular - Suppliers of commercial software
- Anton Paar, OEM - manufacturer for non ambient X-Ray Diffraction and Small Angle Scattering
- Panmure Instruments Limited, Design and manufacture precision instruments
including UHV; products include: goniometers, rotary sample
- X-ray fluorescence and X-ray diffraction equipment for R&D
institutions and for industries such as cement, steel, copper,
aluminium, petrochemicals, industrial minerals, glass and polymers.
- Photonic Science, X-Ray Detectors
- Polycrystal Book Service
- Precision Detectors, Inc. - Light scattering technology for macromolecules
- Protein Solutions, Inc - Dynamic light scattering technology
- Reflection Imaging Inc - Detectors for X-ray diffractometry
- RHEEDS Technology - RHEED screens for MBE systems
- Richardson Electronics Ltd. - X-ray tubes
- Rigaku MSC, Complete x-ray diffractometer systems for single crystal
and powder diffraction applications
- Roger's Connection, Magnetic construction toy suitable for making flexible atomic and crystal models
Elektrotechnik GmbH, Supplier of rotating anode generators and
- R. Seifert & Co.
Industrial and Analytical X-Ray Systems (USA mirror)
- Silicon Valley X-ray Site
(SVXRS), A public service, independent from any of the participating
companies providing links and information related primarily to X-ray
instrumentation and various applications of X-rays.
- SKS Science Products - A large selection of laboratory supply products for many different scientific industries.
- Softshell - Chemistry software for Macintosh and Windows
- South Bay Technology, Inc - Sample preparation equipment
- SSCI, Inc. - Solid State Chemical Information
- Spectrolab Analytical
Ltd, PSD systems, image plates, rotating anode and 3KW generators,
CCD's, X-ray optics, Safety enclosures, custom systems and upgrades
- STOE & Cie GmbH,
Single-crystal and powder X-ray equipment and software including
position-sensitive detectors and image plates
- Charles Supper Company offers a wide variety of instruments and accessories for X-ray diffraction: Cameras and Accessories, Mirror Optics, Goniometer Heads, Laboratory Supplies.
Surface Data specialises in the design and supply of
scientific software and instrumentation.
- Tecan is a provider of automation instrumentation and integrated
solutions for the life sciences market including protein crystallography.
- Toth Information Systems
Incorporated (Toth) specializes in data compilations of experimental
results in the physical sciences and life sciences and in the building
of dissemination systems to search and visualize these data.
- UHV Design, a manufacturer of high quality vacuum components for use in
HV and UHV applications such as: - MBE, CVD, Sputtering, Surface Science and thin film deposition.
- Vacuum Generators
- WebTra: Web page translation Service .
- Wyatt Technology Corporation, multi-angle light scattering (MALS) instruments for
absolute macromolecular and particle characterization.
- XENOCS SAS
manufactures multilayer coated mirror optics for single
crystal XRAY diffraction, synchrotron macromolecular crystallography, high
resolution SAXS, and cold / very cold neutron applications including
neutron polarizers, analyzers, and high end critical angle neutron guide
coatings. Further information can be obtained from
- X-Ray Optical Systems, Inc. develops and commercializes an exclusive and innovative technology whereby x rays and cold/thermal neutrons can be controlled through the use of multiple hollow glass tubes.
- X-ray Research (marresearch), Image plate and CCD detectors, X-ray generators
28th February 2005 - Crystallographic Resources and Information Online - Copyright © International Union of Crystallography