Crystallographic Education Online
QuasiTiler 3.0 by Geometry Center, University of Minnesota. QuasiTiler draws Penrose tilings and their generalizations.
Crystals and their Structures
- QTA Internet Course Learn how to Quantitatively Determine the Crystallographic Texture of materials using x-ray and neutron diffraction by D. Chateigner and A. Jouanneaux
- Cost estimates for a distance-teaching course in crystallography by A. Le Bail
- Advanced Certificate in Powder Diffraction on the Web, Birkbeck College, University of London
- Internet course: Learn how to succeed in a Structure Determination by Powder Diffractometry (SDPD) with the help of experts by the University of Maine (France)
- Advanced Certificate in Protein Crystallography on the Web, Dept. Crystallography,
Birkbeck College, University of London
- The Principles of Protein Structure Using the Internet, Dept. Crystallography, Birkbeck College, University of London
- e-Crystallography course, Gervais Chapuis, Laboratoire de Cristallographie, EPFL.
- Integrating biocrystallography into traditional biology and chemistry curricula by M. Jaskólski. J. Appl. Cryst. (2001). 34, 371-374.
- An introductory exercise in Fourier synthesis and structure-factor calculation for undergraduates, using an EXCEL workbook by M. R. Taylor. J. Appl. Cryst. (2000). 33, 975-976.
- Crystallization bench by B. Cabric and T. Pavlovic. J. Appl. Cryst. (2000). 33, 387-388.
- Interactive Web-based tools for an introductory course in crystallography by G. Chapuis and W. Hardaker J. Appl. Cryst. (1999). 32, 1164-1168.
- Pepinsky's Machine: an interactive graphics-based Fourier synthesis program with applications in teaching and research by N. M. Glykos. J. Appl. Cryst. (1999). 32, 821-823.
- Crystallographic CourseWare by M. E. Kastner. J. Appl. Cryst. (1999). 32, 327-331.
- Peak Decomposition using Pearson Type VII Function by S. K. Gupta. J. Appl. Cryst. (1998). 31, 474-476.
- Introduction to crystallography: two-dimensional computer simulations by B. D. Hall and T. Stoto. J. Appl. Cryst. (1998). 31, 477-480.
- Teaching Diffraction with the Aid of Computer Simulations by R. B. Neder and Th. Proffen. J. Appl. Cryst. (1996). 29, 727-735.
- Derivation of the rotation matrix in general rectilinear systems by means of vector and matrix formalism by K. Stróz. J. Appl. Cryst. (1996). 29, 736-737.
- Optimized Schedule for Large Crystallography Meetings by Y. Le Page. J. Appl. Cryst. (1996). 29, 291-295.
- POLYNET - a teaching program for the plane crystallographic groups, for use on Apple Macintosh computers by S. G. Hoggar. J. Appl. Cryst. (1996). 28, 459.
- Three-dimensional periodicity and inversion axes in crystals by B. D. Sharma. J. Appl. Cryst. (1995). 28, 223.
- FOURDEM: a program written as an aid to teaching the elements of Fourier synthesis and other crystallographic concepts by T. R. Welberry and K. Owen. (1992). J. Appl. Cryst. (1992). 25, 443-447.
15th January 2007 - Crystallographic Education Online - Copyright © International Union of Crystallography