- AbsorptionCorrections using Cromer and Liberman calculations from Stanford U.
- American Mineralogist Crystal Structure Database
- Athena Mineralogy.
- Atomic, Molecular and Plasma data Data and Web server from Southwest Research Institute San Antonio (USA)
- Biological Macromolecule Crystallization Database
- CSD, Cambridge Structural Database - documentation and information from the Cambridge Crystallographic Data Centre
- Chemical Database
Service at Daresbury hosts crystallographic databases for use (free
of charge) by all UK academics.
- Chart of Nuclides
- Crystallographic Information Files, a complete documentation from the IUCr.
- CRYSTMET and CRYSTDAT -
Databases of crystallographic information on intermetallic structures
- Crystal Lattice - Structures - a concise index by Strukturbericht designation, Pearson Symbol and Space Group; also crystal structures of intermetallic alloy phases
- DABAX: A Dynamic Database for X-ray applications
- Elastic photon-atom scattering data
- High-temperature superconductors
- ICSD - Inorganic Crystal Structure Database - information
from [FIZ] [ICSD Users' Group] [ICSD for WWW - demo]
- International Centre for Diffraction Data
- The Java Lattice page Interactive Macromolecular Graphics with JAVA
- Lists of cis-pro and cis-peptides
- Macromolecular Crystal Packing in Virtual Reality
- MDPI crystal samples registration, collection and exchange.
- Mineralogy Database; This mineral database contains more than 5,000 web pages of mineral data. There are 4,205 individual mineral species
descriptions with links.
- MOOSE -PDB interrogation
- MSI, Materials Science International Services, GmbH, Knowledge and Phase Diagrams
- CAOS/CAMM - National Center for Computer-Aided Chemistry and Bioinformatics - Some free services for modelling and data base use
- Neutron Scattering lengths
- NeXus, A Common Data Format for Neutrons and X-rays [European Mirror site]
Nucleic Acid Database (Rutgers)
- Pauling's File - a materials design system based around a relational database for alloys, intermetallics, and inorganics.
Periodic Table of Elements
- PowBase a new free-access database of constant-wavelength powder diffraction patterns is now searchable.
- Program Exchange Bank's World Directory of Powder Diffraction Software
- Protein Data Bank (PDB)
- Reciprocal Net Distributed Molecular Database.
- RHF scattering factors for atoms, core and valence shells, excellent analytical approximations to these scattering factors and analytical wave functions which represent the results on which the scattering factors are based.
- SDPD-D Structure Determination from Powder Diffraction - Database
- SgInfo - Symmetry equivalent positions generator [Zürich] [Yale]
- SI units conversions
- SRS - Network browser for databanks in Molecular Biology
- Studsvik Disordered Structures Database
- SCOP - Structural classification of proteins database
- Surface Crystallographic Database (SSD) and more detailed information
- Symmetry equivalent positions generator
- Tables of X-Ray Mass attenuation coefficients and Mass Energy-Absorption Coefficients held at NIST
- Waasmaier and Kirfel's Analytical Scattering Factor Functions for Free Atoms and Ions
- WWW Chemical Structures Database
- WWW-MinCryst, Information-Calculating System on Crystal Structure Data for Minerals.
- WWW Table of Isotopes A number of references and data about isotopes, atomic data, nuclear sciences references...
- X-ray anomalous scattering
- X-ray Interactions with Matter
- X-Ray scattering database
- Zeolites - Atlas of Structure Types and Collection of Simulated XRD Powder Patterns
8th February 2004. - Crystallographic Resources and Information Online - Copyright © International Union of Crystallography